April 12th Offering of Registered, 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef
1/2 Steer: Deposit $500
$6.50/lb on the hoof (live weight)
Registered, 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef
How’s it work?
- Choose how thick you’d like your steaks cut, and how much ground Wagyu you want for burger.
- Submit your cutsheet (attached) with the deposit to reserve. You may divide to a smaller portion (1/4 steer), but you must share the same cutsheet with your partner. Burger processing is an extra $0.75/lb.
- We weigh the steer (expected to be about 1600 lbs.)
- Meat is cut to your specifications, cured, frozen and ready for pick up in approximately 14-16 days (on or about April 28th.)
- Make your final payment after weigh-in to Wildflower Ranch, deposit will be credited, and we will release your meat for pickup (processing fee for burger meat is due to Jarrett’s at pick-up)
- For additional details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org